Attend a Close the Gap event
Wed, 22 May
Open day with community based services. Stall setup in community park and present different information sources (eg pamphlets, display boards, oral communication) about healthy lifestyles, education, smoking, nutrition and physical activities. Community based activities also included.
- When : Wed, 22 May 2013 10:00 to 19:00
- Where : CWA Park, NORMANTON, QLD
Wed, 29 May
Community Event to celebrate and share the Aboriginal Culture with the broader community of Quorn and surrounding areas.
- When : Wed, 29 May 2013 10:00 to 04:00
- Where : Stokes Terrace, QUORN, SA
Tue, 11 June
Close the Gap Day will be celebrated in conjunction with Sorry Day in Term 2.
- When : Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:00 to 16:00
Fri, 6 September
The day will be a fundraising day with a bbq being held at lunch to raise funds , also in the lead up there will be awareness at assemblies and in morning tutor classes
- When : Fri, 06 Sep 2013 08:45 to 03:15